Attention Rampage: You aren't doing yourself or your sport any favor.

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson returns to the octagon on Saturday to take on Lyoto Machida in the main event of UFC 123 at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, Mich. It will be a three-round non-title fight, and the winner will be right back in the mix in the light heavyweight division.

Having Rampage on the card usually means plenty of entertainment will follow, but he isn't expecting that, and even admitted as much Thursday morning on Sportscenter.

"The thing that really concerns me is that it could be a disaster," Rampage said. "It could be a boring fight. I'm trying to make it more exciting because I like exciting fights. But his style is boring to me, and he's coming off a loss where he got knocked out for the first time and a lot of times when people get knocked out for the first time they're gun shy."

Machida's style may be completely different from his, but Rampage isn't in for a cakewalk.

Here's a breakdown of the main event, and others on Saturday night's card, with predictions:

Begin Slideshow