UFC President Dana White spoke at the pre-fight press conference for UFC 122 and had the following to say about some upcoming battles in the heavyweight division.

On Lesnar vs. Velasquez II: "There won't be an immediate rematch, there is no need for one. After the fight Brock took some time off to go hunting; he and I haven't spoken since the fight so I'm not sure what he wants to do next."

On Lesnar vs. Roy Nelson: "He never asked for Roy Nelson, that's not true. The last thing I did hear was that he wants to fight Frank Mir again. That fight kind of makes sense so...we will probably see Lesnar fight Mir next, I think that the rubber match makes sense."

For his part, Mir has said he has no interest in a fight with Lesnar. Speaking to Bloody Elbow, Mir said, "Right now I'm coming off of a win of Mirko (Cro Cop), I would maybe like to see me get another win and (Brock) himself redeem himself, so that it's more relevant to the division.

White also commented that newly crowned UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez would "probably" face the highly ranked Junior dos Santos for his first title defense.