Nate Marquardt is scheduled to take on Yushin Okami in the main event at UFC 122 this weekend in Germany. The winner of the fight will get their shot at the UFC middleweight title—a crown worn by Anderson Silva for over four years.

Prior to the bout in Europe, Nate "The Great" spent some time in Las Vegas at the Chevrolet and GM Performance Parts SEMA Reception. While there, Marquardt showed off his fully restored 1970 Chevelle.

Nate talked about his ride on his website.

"This thing is a beast," he said. "It's a hand-made custom LSX 376 small block engine with an LS9 supercharger on top! The boost is currently set to eight psi and can go up to 20 psi. Dr. Meyer said it gets 650 hp and 650 ft-lbs. torque and at 1800 rpm it gets 600 ft-lbs. torque. He said it's capable of over a thousand horsepower, but he wants me to get used to it first. Don't worry if you don't understand, basically it's faster than I'll ever need and could tow a house!"

Here are some photos of Nate and his fully restored whip. Yes, I said whip. "Urban Dictionary" the word and you'll know what I'm talking about, homie.

Begin Slideshow