Thread: Mark & Dave Schultz

Default Mark & Dave Schultz

Hi, my name's Lauren. Mark and Dave are my 2nd cousins and I'm trying to get together some information for my grandma for her birthday. We have some pictures and information about them but if anybody else had some or know of somewhere I can get some can you please let me know?

ok thanks!

Default Re: Mark & Dave Schultz

Welcome to the forum, Lauren! It's really cool to hear what you're doing...

Here are a couple article you might find interesting:

> A 5-part series on the life and death of Dave Schultz for RevWrestling. This is the link to the fifth and final installment; at the bottom, you'll see the links to stories 1-4, so you can read any portions in any order:
    http://revwrestling.com/articles/1150

> RevRewind profile on Alexander Schultz, Dave's son
    http://revwrestling.com/articles/283...xander-Schultz

Also -- I have a Dave Schultz tribute tape, with a couple hours of his freestyle matches. You may email me at Mark@RevWrestling.com

Best wishes
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Slicklorin View Post
    Hi, my name's Lauren. Mark and Dave are my 2nd cousins and I'm trying to get together some information for my grandma for her birthday. We have some pictures and information about them but if anybody else had some or know of somewhere I can get some can you please let me know?

ok thanks!

Default Re: Mark & Dave Schultz

Hi Lauren,

I wrestled for the Dave Schultz Wrestling Club and helped design their old website a few years ago so I think I might have some old photos of Dave and Mark. Id have to go digging through some files though.

If you're interested, email me at dhobeika@gmail.com

If I can't find them, you should probably just contact Nancy, as she is the one who sent them all to me when I was working on the site.