Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Discuss Pennsylvania "Joker" State Wrestling Singlet at the Miscellaneous Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; My nephew was at the Freestyle State Nationals in Indiana a couple of weeks ago ...
    Redshirt

Idea Pennsylvania "Joker" State Wrestling Singlet

My nephew was at the Freestyle State Nationals in Indiana a couple of weeks ago and wanted to trade his singlet for a PA singlet that has a joker on it. I have looked every where online but I can't find it. Anyone know where I can find one? I am willing to buy or trade. Please let me know!

Thanks
    Amy

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pennsylvania "Joker" State Singlet

Definitely sounds like a custom design sublimated singlet, the Pennsylvania singlet we carry is created by Brute and is more of a farming theme. If you end up finding it, let me know.. we will do our best to carry it in the future.

Default Re: Pennsylvania "Joker" State Wrestling Singlet

I would check Ebay after Fargo to see if anyone is selling them. I'm sure you could get one in Fargo as usually the Schoolboys have the same gear as the Cadets and Juniors.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Blog Entries

Are they the state's singlet for summer wrestling this year?

Redshirt

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Are they the state's singlet for summer wrestling this year?

I don't know. All I know is the kid was wrestling at the National Schoolboy/Girl Duals Championships and wanted to trade that singlet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Okie View Post
    I don't know. All I know is the kid was wrestling at the National Schoolboy/Girl Duals Championships and wanted to trade that singlet.
    The whole team didn't have it though, right? (if they did, youll have to find one of the kids on that team, if not, it's gotta be available somewhere )

Redshirt

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    The whole team didn't have it though, right? (if they did, youll have to find one of the kids on that team, if not, it's gotta be available somewhere )
    I dont know, I'll have to find out. I'll post it when I find out.

Redshirt

I dont know, I'll have to find out. I'll post it when I find out.
    The whole team wore them. They had two teams, Pennsylvania Red and Pennsylvania Blue. They both had the same singlets only one was red and one was blue. They both had the joker on them.

Blog Entries

The whole team wore them. They had two teams, Pennsylvania Red and Pennsylvania Blue. They both had the same singlets only one was red and one was blue. They both had the joker on them.
    You'll likely need to find someone from that team or the manufacturer who created them (if they decided to print extras for sale)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

user tags

joker singlet

pennsylvania singlets

pa joker singlet

team pa wrestling singlets

pennsylvania wrestling singlet

pa singlet

state wrestling singlets

PA wrestling singlet

team pennsylvania wrestling singlets

pa jokers singlet

pa singletswrestling singlet jokerwrestling singletsPA State Wrestling Singletsnational team wrestling singletspennsylvania wrestling singletsteam pa singletswrestling singlets for salejoker singletswreslting joker singletspennsylvania singletpa jokerspa the jokers singletteam pennsylvania singletpa joker wrestling singletspennsylvania jokers singletpennsylvania state singletwrestling singlets jokerpennsylvania joker state wrestling singletjoker pennsylvania wrestling singletpennsylvania state wrestling singletpa national team wrestling singletspa jokerteam pennsylvania singletsfargo wrestling singlets