Discuss Cadet and Junior Nationals results at the Miscellaneous Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Ok, I'm looking for results from the Cadet and Junior Free and Greco tournaments since ...

Default Cadet and Junior Nationals results

Ok,

I'm looking for results from the Cadet and Junior Free and Greco tournaments since 1990.

The mat only goes back to 2000. A few months ago, I did a google search and found a site that listed them back to I think 1995. I just tried to do that again and I couldn't find anything.

Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

Default Re: Cadet and Junior Nationals results

Ship 1997 to Homer. 1998...not so much.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

Default Re: Cadet and Junior Nationals results

We won't hold it against you Homer! Well at least I won't, maybe the others here might.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

user tags

cadet nationals results 1995

1995 junior nationals wrestling

junior national wrestling results 1990

results 1997 cadet national wrestling champ

1998 wrestling junior nationals results