Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of your wrestling shoes collections...

Default Pictures of your wrestling shoes collections...

Hi all, im new to this forum but already love it. i am a junior in high school and i am fascinated by really old or funky wrestling shoes. being relatively young however, i havent seen many older shoes. i love searching ebay for rare shoes. if you have any good pictures of your shoes or someone elses shoes please post them here so i can see them. im looking for rare, old, and funky wrestling shoes.

thanks a lot guys

p.s. someone was trying to tell me about this really rare shoe, i think they were called black widows or something? if you guys know what im talking about i would love to hear more.

Default Re: Pictures of your shoe collections...

I think you're looking for the Fetish Forum and got here by mistake.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

haha, don't tease the new guy! lol

Here are some older ones:

I've got my old college wresting shoes (late 60's) at home. If I get a chance, I'll take a picture of them and post it (to make up for my wisecrack ).
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    I've got my old college wresting shoes (late 60's) at home. If I get a chance, I'll take a picture of them and post it (to make up for my wisecrack ).
    hehe, no worries, they need to get used to it sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Wow those are like 1950 years old!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post

These were like my second ever pair of shoes...

Quote Originally Posted by Cranium View Post
    Hi all, im new to this forum but already love it. i am a junior in high school and i am fascinated by really old or funky wrestling shoes. being relatively young however, i havent seen many older shoes. i love searching ebay for rare shoes. if you have any good pictures of your shoes or someone elses shoes please post them here so i can see them. im looking for rare, old, and funky wrestling shoes.

thanks a lot guys

p.s. someone was trying to tell me about this really rare shoe, i think they were called black widows or something? if you guys know what im talking about i would love to hear more.
    There was a phase after Cliff Keen split from their creative program with Converse (Created a really cool IMO shoe called the Dynatech, I think??) that they created a shoe that was called the Black Widow. True to its name, it was black with some blue and green accents and was created solely under the Cliff Keen brand. It had a primarily single sole and had flex grooves along the arch and outer foot.

A high school teammate had them and I personally didn't care for them, but mostly due to my hating black shoes at the time....I recently bought a black pair for coaching. The shoes themselves were from 1992 or 1993 I think.

I will take a couple photos of mine as part of a seperate thread on here and post later. On a side note, I noticed there is a really unique pair of dark green and black Adidas wrestling type shoes on Ebay that look similar to the casual shoe Adidas brought out a couple years ago that looks like an early version of the Combat Speed (Ed note: The red Adidas in the above post).

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    These were like my second ever pair of shoes...
    Weren't they heavy as hell? I remember hearing that and only a couple of our upper weights wore them because they didn't care about quick footwork.