Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Discuss Asics wrestling shoes at the Miscellaneous Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Bueller Bueller Bueller...
    Redshirt

Default Re: Asics wrestling shoes

Bueller Bueller Bueller

Redshirt

Looking for these specific shoes. I threw away two pairs of these and now I need a pair.

Ebay item # 130354146924

http://cgi.ebay.com/ASICS-TIGER-DAN-...item1e59b66e6c

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MMENCH%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MMENCH%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

Redshirt

Looking for these specific shoes. I threw away two pairs of these and now I need a pair.

Ebay item # 130354146924

http://cgi.ebay.com/ASICS-TIGER-DAN-...item1e59b66e6c

I also had a set of these in Blue which made it in the trash during the garage cleanup a couple of years ago. http://www.flickr.com/photos/37098264@N02/3546895649

anyone have either shoe for sale?
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MMENCH%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MMENCH%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

I've got both of them, but you made it clear you don't want to pay for "antiques". Which both of these are.
    "It is the difference between humble and hubris that distinguishes their positions." -TLV

Redshirt

arch send me a PM with prices for sizes 9.5 and 10 as well as a description on their condition.

Redshirt

I bought a pair of Adidas Responses at the beginning of this season and liked them very much. They were very comfy, lightweight, and looked pretty cool. I lost the left shoe at a meet in January (woops), so my coach let me use a pair of Pursuit II's until I bought new ones. I ended up getting a pair of Vaporspeed II's, which are pretty crappy, so I'm thinking about going back to the Pursuits until the end of the season. Were Pursuit II's really as big a deal back in the day as you all say they were?

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by gripsnhips View Post
    i miss the old international lytes. The black and pink ones.

i could not agree more!!!!

Redshirt

hey guys, im trying to get a pair of red w/ silver asics ultraflexs in a size 10-11 in decent condition. im willing to give a good bit of money to get a pair. if anyone knows where i can get them or has a pair, message me asap. thanks.

Redshirt

Trying to find Asics Pursuit 2's in any color and anyshape. Size 8-10. Thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

user tags

1988 asics lyteflex

pink asics wrestling shoes

asics pursuit 2 wrestling shoesasics 54 wrestling shoes for saleold school wrestling shoesasics pursuit 2asics ultraflex wrestling shoesasics wrestling shoes europeNeon Green wrestling shoesdan gable pink wrestling shoesasics 54 wrestling shoesdan gable pink asics wrestling shoes for saleasics ultraflexold wrestling shoes for saleasic pursuit 2 wrestling shoespink wrestling shoes for salepursuit 2 wrestling shoesasics wrestling shoes90s wrestling shoespink and blue wrestling shoesasic 54 wrestling shoesasics wrestling europegreen asics wrestling shoesold school wrestling shoes for saleold asic wrestling shoes1988 asics ultraflex wrestling shoesasics wrestling shoes pinkpink wrestling shoes asicsblue and pink wrestling shoesasics pink wrestling shoegable ultra flex wrestling shoesdan gable asics pink wrestling shoescombat speed ii pink and teelasics gable ultraflexwrestling shoes