Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Discuss Asics wrestling shoes at the Miscellaneous Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; i think asics should come out with a Pursuit lll maybe? the pursuit ll's are ...
    Redshirt

Default Re: Asics wrestling shoes

i think asics should come out with a Pursuit lll maybe? the pursuit ll's are one of my favorite wrestlign shies of all time next to kolats and originals. thats my opinion on what Asics should work on...

Redshirt

Is anyone selling a pair of asics 54 in decent shape?

Redshirt

Also, in search of Any Pre 1988 Asics wrestling shoes. I can't believe I threw out my Blue Dave Shultz and white mesh Dan Gables multiple pairs. Looking for sizes 9-10. If anyone has anything that they want to get rid of, then please PM me.

Thanks

I am in possession of a like new pair (worn once to ref a tourney) of the white mesh Gables with the full sole. I believe they are size 10.5. If the interest is there.
    "It is the difference between humble and hubris that distinguishes their positions." -TLV

Redshirt

arch sent you a pm

did not get it.
    "It is the difference between humble and hubris that distinguishes their positions." -TLV

Redshirt

I didn't realize I needed more posts to send a PM. What are u asking for the shoes?

I guess it all depends upon how bad you want them. Send me a PM when you can.

Redshirt

I'm not looking to pay collector prices for old shoes, so if you're in antique sales than I'm not interested. I'm just looking for an older pair as I dislike the new color/pattern schemes. They could be sport taped on the toes for all I care. Send me a pic of the shoes and the price you're asking. The more beaten up the better.

Thanks

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

user tags

1988 asics lyteflex

pink asics wrestling shoes

asics pursuit 2 wrestling shoesasics 54 wrestling shoes for saleold school wrestling shoesasics pursuit 2asics ultraflex wrestling shoesasics wrestling shoes europeNeon Green wrestling shoesdan gable pink wrestling shoesasics 54 wrestling shoesdan gable pink asics wrestling shoes for saleasics ultraflexold wrestling shoes for saleasic pursuit 2 wrestling shoespink wrestling shoes for salepursuit 2 wrestling shoesasics wrestling shoes90s wrestling shoespink and blue wrestling shoesasic 54 wrestling shoesasics wrestling europegreen asics wrestling shoesold school wrestling shoes for saleold asic wrestling shoes1988 asics ultraflex wrestling shoesasics wrestling shoes pinkpink wrestling shoes asicsblue and pink wrestling shoesasics pink wrestling shoegable ultra flex wrestling shoesdan gable asics pink wrestling shoescombat speed ii pink and teelasics gable ultraflexwrestling shoes