Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bite in wrestling .

Default Re: bite in wrestling .

I'm still getting used to heavy legal pain, we're a very small school and I started midway through. I can understand things like, when you're on top reaching to get his head for a cradle that you get the wrist bone into his nose to make him cooperate, but the thing of almost ripping arms out of sockets like in a supertight chicken wing even now I'm getting used to, but I know we gotta do it, heh. Thanks snackem.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    He was know for being a "dirty" wrestler, but so was I. As far as I was concerned neither of us were really "dirty".
    hehe

Hey, this is like what the lady commenter at the video was asking about. Did you see the video at its actual youtube spot with the comments or did you just see it on here?

I watched it in Youtube. I think that normally a "Dirty" wrestler is one that is willing to hurt you more than you hurt them, or that they are willing to take more pain than you. If you are not breaking any rules then you aren't dirty. I coach my guys to inflict as much LEGAL pain as possible. I NEVER tell them to knowingly or willfully violate the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    Race cars, not greyhounds!
    I saw Snackem is a champion, from his giant Washington tourney. But hey Greyhound rescuer, if your still around, sorry about the link error. But did you do your earlier wrestling in California there?

Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    I watched it in Youtube. I think that normally a "Dirty" wrestler is one that is willing to hurt you more than you hurt them, or that they are willing to take more pain than you. If you are not breaking any rules then you aren't dirty. I coach my guys to inflict as much LEGAL pain as possible. I NEVER tell them to knowingly or willfully violate the rules.
    Yeah I know snackem. Wrestling is all about endurance withstanding pain. No pain no gain. Especially into the bigtime. So youre a coach. That wasn't you squeezing down the pin in page 1 of the photo album?

Hey Snackem, I like this photo of you clearly sinking a bite into the guys arm here...

http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/albu...pictureid=1990

J/k!!! Gotta go, back later. Unless I get up the coiurage, you or someone should should make a comment for that lady at the youtube video though. Thanks, cya.