Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discuss Asics 54's at the Miscellaneous Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I have looked everywhere, where can i find a pair of asics 54 black?yellow wrestling ...
    Redshirt

Default Asics 54's

I have looked everywhere, where can i find a pair of asics 54 black?yellow wrestling shoe???PLEASE HELP

Blog Entries

Default Re: Asics 54's

ebay or a trader here would be my best guesses.

Redshirt

it is impossoible to find them on ebay and i am willing to trade...i have two pairs of attak II's black and red, attk I in blue

Redshirt

Quote Originally Posted by Duke3777 View Post
    it is impossoible to find them on ebay and i am willing to trade...i have two pairs of attak II's black and red, attk I in blue
    I have a pair of 54s in size 10 that I just got but I wouldn't be willing to trade for other shoes I mean maybe if the price is right. But it would really have to be good because It would take alot to make me part with these shoes

Redshirt

well how did you get them???

Redshirt

if you're a huge size 14/15 heres your lucky day:

http://suplay.com/itemMatrix.asp?Gro...=&MatrixType=1

other then that i doubt ur that size so..

Redshirt

ya i found them on there...i wear a 12...i doubt they would work two sizes to big

Redshirt

Quote Originally Posted by Duke3777 View Post
    ya i found them on there...i wear a 12...i doubt they would work two sizes to big
    I found mine on Ebay. Im not trying to be mean when I say this but you have a common shoe size and I would stop looking now for a pair of 54's. It took me a solid month of checking stores just to find these. If I were you I would find a little less rare shoe to go with.

Redshirt

Nope. Im set on getting these shoes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

user tags

asics fifty four wrestling shoe

asic 54

asics 54 wrestling shoes for sale

asics 54asics 54sasic fifty fourasics 54s wrestling shoesbuy asics 54sASICS 54s Wrestling Shoes blue and grayyellow wrestling shoes fifty fourascis 54asics 54 worthnew asics fifty fourasicc 5454 asicsasics fifty four wrestling shoes size 12asics fifty four wrestling shoesaisic 54asics 54 lacesorange aciscs 54sascics 54asics 54s wrestlingasic 54sasics 54 size 12 black and yellowFIFTY FOUR WRESTLING SHOEasics fifty-fourasics wrestling shoes 54asics fifty-four wrestling shoesasics 54 for saleasics wrestling shoes 54 sasics 54 swhat shgoe replaced asics to54when did they stop making asics 54s wrestling shoeshow much are asics 54s worthwhere to find asics 54 wrestling shoes