Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New 2010 Adidas Wrestling Shoes

Default Re: New 2010 Adidas Wrestling Shoes

The Wizard is John Smith's shoe

The Vapor Speed II is Cejudo's

I was on the bute website and the only shoe I liked was the black version of the adiStar Bejing that they're coming out with. I don't get the basketball shoe look either, but then I'm old and my favorite shoes were the Dan Gable Ultraflex from the mid to late 80's.

I've been an Adidas man for quite a few years now, so I'll stay loyal to them. That said I'm not sure how to feel about the new shoes. I like the new mat wizards but they're not what they used to be. Also the response 2 looks alright but I still prefer the original responses. I've worn holes in both pairs yet I still practice in them using a little bit of black tape. My opinion will change a lot soon though as I plan on buying the mat wizards and I'll either love them or hate them based on how they feel on my feet.
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman:

The Response GT's are sweet. The Wizard's are pretty nice in neutral colors....
    I'm glad I bought my Tyrint IV's last year....This years design looks "Blah"!!

I showed my 7 year old son...and he said they all looked "BAD". He wants the Cael shoes though...He's a big fan of his. So his opinion may have been biased by the fact that if he said he "liked" any of the Adidas shoes, Daddy would buy them rather than the more expensive Cael shoes. And he would have been right in his thinking.

huh.. the tyrint IV looks like crap too, only good version is the blue and red one thats like exclusive at dick's sports or something. Tyrints III looked alrite as well but the best tyrints were Tyrint II's. I dont think the Cejudo shoes look bad at all especially in white.

Yea, I think the Cejudo White/Silver will be a great seller.

Redshirt

these shoes are so horrible. At the WIAA state tournament I got a chance to try them on. YUCK. they are terrible plastic chucks of shit that look like something Freddy Mercury would have worn on stage accompanied by a flamboyant dress.

which ones did you try on??

The white/silver Cejudo shoes looks hella nice, I wanna buy a pair.
    I think the rest of the new stuff looks like crap.

i like combats the most. they were the best shoe made by adidas.