Discuss Nike inflicts at the Miscellaneous Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I have been looking for a while for nike inflicts in a size 9/9.5 and ...
    Redshirt

Default Nike inflicts

I have been looking for a while for nike inflicts in a size 9/9.5 and wondering if there will be a new pair in the 2009 season?

Default Re: Nike inflicts

You probably won't get much help on this or any other wrestling board for nike shoes. Given what's happened to Oregon wrestling, most in the wrestling community have a fairly healthy dislike of anything nike, and will go out of their way to avoid buying anything with a swoosh on it.

I will instead refer you to the two shoe manufacturers who actually support the sport. Asics and Adidas
    They're better shoes anyway.

Redshirt

yea agreed....i wouldnt waste your money on anything nike wrestling...the shoes are poorly made and and have jacked up prices...nike doesnt care about the wrestling community.

Redshirt

ohio state wears em in the red and black im getting them i the mail now.

user tags

nike inflicts red

og inflicts

og nike inflicts

red nike inflicts

nike inflict red

red and black nike inflicts

black nike inflictsnike inflict originalnike inflicts ogblack og inflictsNIKE INFLICT OHIO STATENike Inflicts originalred inflictsRed Nike inflictnike inflicts red and blacknike inflicts black and goldall black nike inflictsnike inflict red and blacknike inflict ogoriginal Inflicts nike inflicts 2nike original inflictsthe original Nike inflict black and gold onenike inflicts blacknike inflicts black gold swooshall red nike inflictsred/black nike inflictsArkansas nike shoesnike og inflict 9.5nike inflicts originalsblack and gold nike inflicts Nike Inflict originalsnike inflicts size 9.5orignal nike inflictsnike inflicts size 9