Thread: Want to buy used wrestling shoes for team at low income school

Women Want to buy used wrestling shoes for team at low income school

My good friend is a coach at an innner city school in Oklahoma City where the money is tight, and there are alot of kids without wrestling shoes. So I'm trying to get as many pairs of shoes together as I can to give to them so they can have proper equipment to compete in.

I'm willing to pay $10-15 including shipping per pair of used wrestling shoes that are in good condition. They are especially in need of sizes between 8 & 11. Email me at cjmyers@techie.com if you have some shoes laying around you'd like to help me out with, and I can send you a Paypal payment.

Thanks everybody!

Default Re: Want to buy used wrestling shoes for team at low income school

if i had some, they would be yours for free.

i think there are probably a few guys here that would just send them to you if you paid shipping.

i will pass this on to a couple of contacts that i have and see if they can scrounge some up.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

While your cause is definitely admirable, I will tell you though in the future, as an Admin please don't put the same thread in multiple forums, one will do.

In terms of your actual request now, I personally am pretty much in the same boat as Gofer, if I had them I'd get an address and get them out to you. I'll pass this info along to some people though and see if we can't do something for you.

Sorry about the multiple post thing, I just wanted to make sure people saw it. I really appreciate you guys, and I know these kids will appreciate it even more!

have you thought about reaching out to Okie State, Oklahoma, Brute, Nike, Asics etc about your situation. You might be surprised how willing they are to get involved with a grass roots program like yours.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

If i had any, I would send them to you. I usually end up giving a pair to one of my kids on my team every year! Good place to check for inexpensive pairs is Ebay. They always have a bunch of prior years shoes cheap.

If you put something together for me I will post it on my site. www.theowf.net/giving_nationwide
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!