Discuss The Movie Pinned at the Miscellaneous Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I bought the move Pinned at the Ohio State Tournament this weekend. It chronicles Lance ...

Default The Movie Pinned

I bought the move Pinned at the Ohio State Tournament this weekend. It chronicles Lance Palmer's senior year at St. Ed's and another wrestler from the public HS Lakewood. Very good movie. THe deleted scenes are some of the best, too. But, it really shows the difference that a family and support can have on a kid's life. Not just wrestling, LIFE.

I have no affiliation with anyone with this movie, I would just recommend it for anyone who loves wrestling. The website to buy it is PINNEDMOVIE.com.

Olympic Champ

Default Re: The Movie Pinned

It's always good to hear of good wrestling movies--there are so few of them. I watched one a few years back "Takedown" and it's main point seemed to be the horrors of losing weight!

user tags

watch pinned movie online

watch pinned movie

pinned wrestling movie

pinned the movie

watch pinned online

watch pinned movie online free

pinned movie free online

pinned the movie online

movie pinned

wrestling movie pinned

GOod wrestling movies

pinned lance palmer

watch pinned wrestling movie online

pinned movie where to purchase in ohiolance palmer wrestling moviewatch movie pinnedbuy pinned the moviebuy movie pinnedwhere can i watch pinned onlinewatch pinned online freepinnedmovie.comfree pinned the moviepinned movie reviewswatch pinned online for freecollin palmer wrestling moviewatch pinned freepalmer wrestling moviepinned movie free downloadbuy pinned moviepinned wrestling movie onlinewatch pinned the moviepinned moviemovie pinne ddownloadPinned the filmhow to watch pinned the movie online free