Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Danielle Hobeika - Someone you should know

Default Re: Danielle Hobeika - Someone you should know

Lone Star Duals roomies rock too.

Wow, I don't check the boards for a day and this thread pops up! Thanks to everyone for all of the great compliments. I really appreciate it. And thanks to Jim for writing the article. It was very nice of him, and all of his blog ostings are good reads.

Yes, I want Dick or Daniele to win BB8 (Dick because I love him and Daniele because she has a cool name -- and is talented at the comps). Dick does go a little far at times, but you have to admit that when he woke Dustin up banging the pots that was really funny.

If you guys want Zach to win now, you are horrible. Especially after the phony "Jameka restored my faith" speech.

I will move my BB8 talk to the NWF, but also I think I should resurrect my old avatar to make spider happy.... or unhappy...

Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    Wow, I don't check the boards for a day and this thread pops up! Thanks to everyone for all of the great compliments. I really appreciate it. And thanks to Jim for writing the article. It was very nice of him, and all of his blog ostings are good reads.

Yes, I want Dick or Daniele to win BB8 (Dick because I love him and Daniele because she has a cool name -- and is talented at the comps). Dick does go a little far at times, but you have to admit that when he woke Dustin up banging the pots that was really funny.

If you guys want Zach to win now, you are horrible. Especially after the phony "Jameka restored my faith" speech.

I will move my BB8 talk to the NWF, but also I think I should resurrect my old avatar to make spider happy.... or unhappy...
    You'll need to watch the live video on SHO2 or CBS, if you still like Dick after that... I really wouldn't know what to tell ya

My thoughts about Jess.... A lovely friend to turn on another friend for 5 stinking dollars. While she may have gone to school with Curtis at Newman, she isn't a Wichita favorite Just have to check the boards at Kansas.com to see that.
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

---------------------------

A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

One more plug for the "we love Danielle" thread. She did her usual brilliant job in making my website, then teaching me how to maintain it. THANKS!