Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010-2011 Combat Speed III

Default Re: 2010-2011 Combat Speed III

I think Adidas just has a stock of the old ones that they gradually sell on ebay for an exorbitant amount.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    The bottom of the shoe is actually gray, not bright red.
    Yeah, I saw that. There are actually several guys in the Russian Nationals videos that are wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    I really don't get why they don't bring back these color combos that are so popular in trading:
    Those along with the black and reds, and the teals. Champ's idea doesn't sound that far out to be completely honest.

The Russians still wear the teal ones at Worlds and the Olympics. I think the Flo team needs to find where they get them and bring over a few hundred pairs and they would be millionaires.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    The Russians still wear the teal ones at Worlds and the Olympics. I think the Flo team needs to find where they get them and bring over a few hundred pairs and they would be millionaires.
    haha, that might just work!

I would realy like to have a pair of the red white and blue ones, I just like that color combo!