Thread: Gauges?

Redshirt

Default Gauges?

I personally dont have any, but I was just wondering if people with them can A. fight mma with them in? or B. wrestle with em. Anyone know?

Default Re: Gauges?

I think there was a guy on TUF 9 named Cameron Dollar who has them. I wiki'd him and it looks like he does.
    But I really doubt he fights with them in. I'm sure its not allowed.
    I don't think its allowed in wrestling either.
    That's just begging for an accident to happen when wrestling.

I am thinking about getting gauges (not too big, though) after the wrestling season. I would say that as long as they aren't too big, you should be fine. You can't leave them in. That would be a bad idea. I've seen a couple gauges get ripped out during fights and it is not pretty
    "Wanting to win, that is common to all. But working to win, the drive to go the extra mile, to push yourself while no one's looking..that is the mark of a true champion."

Redshirt

Ouch! Yeah but in wrestling its no problem cause you have headgear. Yeah Vanilla gorilla my sis has 1/2 inch guages and they are big but not hella big. U should go with double 0's they are like perfect lol

I know someone with 4 inch gauges, nasty
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rex16 View Post
    Ouch! Yeah but in wrestling its no problem cause you have headgear. Yeah Vanilla gorilla my sis has 1/2 inch guages and they are big but not hella big. U should go with double 0's they are like perfect lol
    I'm gonna go pretty small. And I don't think I'll have gauges, just plugs. But yeah, I've seen a good coplu of street fights where a stray finger gets in there, and that's all it takes
    "Wanting to win, that is common to all. But working to win, the drive to go the extra mile, to push yourself while no one's looking..that is the mark of a true champion."

Redshirt

Yeah jewlery usually doesnt go well with street fights lol