Thread: Sublimated Singlets

Default Sublimated Singlets

Does anyone know of any sites that sell cool sublimated singlets? I have seen all the "state" singlets, USA type singlets, foreign country singlets, etc. I am looking for something that is aggresive, intimidating, not the ordinary, etc.

Default Re: Sublimated Singlets

suplay.com maybe
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

or ebay
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

bluechipwrestling.com Click "aggression singlets"(or whatever has aggresion in it). They look pretty cool.

Everyone tells us they really like ours, rhino in the back, kanji in the front. We get em from knockout sportswear here is an example http://www.rhinowrestling.org/Video/...Bm3Finals.html

Thanks for the tips...I saw the Aggression singlets. They are cool. I wish the "crow" singlet wasn't white.

I also found a couple on Sunflower wrestling. Navy Seal singlet is cool, but the price; ouch!!