Thread: Chris Perry following in brother's footsteps

News Chris Perry following in brother's footsteps

by Craig Sesker USA WrestlingChris Perry?s biggest problem Friday wasn?t the opponents he was facing in the Junior Nationals freestyle competition.It was figuring out which color singlet to wear.Perry and opponent Cody Magrum of Ohio both came out wearing red singlets for their match early Friday night at the Fargo Dome. Perry realized he had [...]

More...

Redshirt

Default Re: Chris Perry following in brother?s footsteps

I don't think he ends up at either Iowa or Okie St.

Default Re: Chris Perry following in brother's footsteps

....what energy drink does he prefer?
    "There are those who celebrate "peace" no matter what the cost, yet reject war no matter what the benefit. Such persons should not be entrusted in matters of national security. Peace should be defined - not as the absence of conflict, but rather, the absence of conflict in the context of true liberty." Jointdoc55, 2002

could he could end up at penn state with brother mark ?

Not that it has anything to do with the story, but kinda the same thing happened to me. I was wearing red, the other guy was wearing blue, but someone messed up the bout sheet so we had to change right there. Do you have any idea how stupid you look wearing nothing but underwear and wrestling shoes?
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    Not that it has anything to do with the story, but kinda the same thing happened to me. I was wearing red, the other guy was wearing blue, but someone messed up the bout sheet so we had to change right there. Do you have any idea how stupid you look wearing nothing but underwear and wrestling shoes?

Ha....yes...yes I do. I think most of us have probably been forced to change singlets in front of the scorers table at some point in time.
    "The true and present danger to America is conservatism!" -Abraham Lincoln