Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eric DeVos, Apple Valley, MN heading to Waverly, IA

Default Re: Eric DeVos, Apple Valley, MN heading to Waverly, IA

Bummer if its true but easy come, easy go.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

This still puts Destin McCauley in the unique situation then of being the only first time six timer then.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Johnny Galloway Jr. went to Iowa City High, but was from Waterloo. He wrestled his first two years at Waterloo East, then transferred to City High for his last two years. We consider him a Waterloo boy.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Johnny Galloway Jr. went to Iowa City High, but was from Waterloo. He wrestled his first two years at Waterloo East, then transferred to City High for his last two years. We consider him a Waterloo boy.
    I thought Galloway was only at East for a year? Anyway, I always think of him as from City High.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'd laugh if he beat out little Caldwell (coaches kid)

Quote Originally Posted by shopping View Post
    I'd laugh if he beat out little Caldwell (coaches kid)
    He's more in the Jordan Rinken weight range. Rinken may have to move down, Caldwell move up.

I'm kind of wondering what the calling card for Waverly was. Didn't they lose like 10 or 11 seniors last year? I don't think they'll be near the team they were this year even with little Devos, although pretty solid in the lower weights. They must be the best they could find in the area of Dad's job transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jicket View Post
    He's more in the Jordan Rinken weight range. Rinken may have to move down, Caldwell move up.

I'm kind of wondering what the calling card for Waverly was. Didn't they lose like 10 or 11 seniors last year? I don't think they'll be near the team they were this year even with little Devos, although pretty solid in the lower weights. They must be the best they could find in the area of Dad's job transfer.
    I'd be interested to know what he does.. Waverly is primarily a farming community, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ISU2008 View Post
    I thought Galloway was only at East for a year? Anyway, I always think of him as from City High.
    I'm pretty sure that his freshman and soph years were at Waterloo East. You do know that he grew up in Waterloo and his family stayed in Waterloo while he was at City High, right? He isn't an Iowa City kid, only another in the long line of transfers.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    I'd be interested to know what he does.. Waverly is primarily a farming community, isn't it?
    ...and home to your Division III National Champs. The rumor on IowaPreps (an impeccable source) is that Mr. Devos was transferred to Mason City and will be commuting. Hey - don't yell at ME - that's the online rumor.