Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which State Has the worst wrestling program?

Default Re: Which State Has the worst wrestling program?

I would have to say Pennsylvania and Ohio.

isn't Kurt Angle from Pennsylvania?
    "Only the strong survive and the weak shall perish"-Vegeta from Dragonball Z

"Warriors rule the world!"-Ares God of War

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior160 View Post
    isn't Kurt Angle from Pennsylvania?
    Yeah, but he's pretty much the only good wrestler to come from PA.

Well my vote has to be Virginia. We only have like 1 or 2 high schools that are like at the very bottom of the top 25 wrestling teams in the united states. I mean if you can't tell by the high schools then look at the colleges this year. If you have a copy of the ncaa nationals D1 final team points you can see what im saying. ODU can't pick up the slack forever and then teams like vtech just suck.

Quote Originally Posted by turk189 View Post
    I would have to say Pennsylvania and Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by its_yaboi_mboe View Post
    Well my vote has to be Virginia. We only have like 1 or 2 high schools that are like at the very bottom of the top 25 wrestling teams in the united states. I mean if you can't tell by the high schools then look at the colleges this year. If you have a copy of the ncaa nationals D1 final team points you can see what im saying. ODU can't pick up the slack forever and then teams like vtech just suck.
    I don't agree with you that Va is one of the worst wrestling states. Virginia at LEAST has a few High School teams that are ranked Nationally some states have no ranked teams at all. And you cannot rate a states wrestling prowess by their Colleges performance either. Because most College Wrestling teams are made up of individuals from accross the nation as well as a few from VA.

Virginia Wrestling is getting better and will continue to do so, Some of the Youth and Middle School talent is outstanding, they Compete Nationally and do very well. Do we have the Number of outstanding kids as say PA No we don't. Your Bio Says you are from Richmond VA Team Predator is from there and they have some of the best Youth and Middle School kids in the State.

Before you pass judgement and make statements like that I would try to be better informed because clearly you do not have a clue about VA wrestling.

Redshirt

Arizona, only good kid from there had one leg.

for what reason do you think it is good be an asshole?

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

This thread is getting themat.com-esque. PA and OH were obviously just a joke, but it seems liek VA and AZ weren't. VA and AZ might not be the deepest states, but they have very tough kids every year.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"