Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do I unregister from forum?

Default how do I unregister from forum?

hi

I just registered to make a post a while back, now I would like to unregister..

the automated emails saying "we miss you" are really driving me mad too..

How do I unregister?

thanks

Default Re: how do I unregister from forum?

You'll probably get a quicker response if you post your question in the Site Suggestions, Feedback, & Support forum.

We'll miss you .
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

I just disabled your receiving of Admin e-mails. I don't see right off hand how to delete your account though.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I just disabled your receiving of Admin e-mails. I don't see right off hand how to delete your account though.
    Has Ken Chertow Jr been running around ?

You could start dropping f-bombs every other word, or call other posters very insulting names with no provocation.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

thanks.. btw, I seem to be subscribed to this thread!

how do I unsubscribe from this thread?

I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Quote Originally Posted by danswenile View Post
    thanks.. btw, I seem to be subscribed to this thread!

how do I unsubscribe from this thread?
    Inside of your User CP

http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/usercp.php

I cannot see the option with CP