Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jason Welch vs. Scott Winston

Default Re: Jason Welch vs. Scott Winston

welch wins in a close one

Also, New Jersey over Cali in a state champs dual meet, but maybe Cali over NY, and this year Ohio??? Would be great to see
    You talking only seniors?

Will someone tell me when exactly Jason Welch will Wrestle Winston???

Yes, seniors. What do you think?

Olympic Champ

Funny thing is; in nine months this will be a non-issue. It's not like the Schlatter-Metcalf thing, where they actually did wrestle a couple of great matches in HS and pretty much beat everybody else. One, or both of them (probably both), will pay some dues over the next nine months that will make any match-up seem like 'just another college match'.
    I am 49, bald, ugly, and don't own a single cool thing. Kids like me though.

In a shocking move last week, our local paper named Jason Welch the All East Bay Wrestler of the year.

Will someone please answer the question....
    when will the two wrestle?

I think Welch will win easily.

But, I think the NJ state champs would beat the CA state champions in a dual meet.

Quote Originally Posted by sgallan View Post
    Funny thing is; in nine months this will be a non-issue. It's not like the Schlatter-Metcalf thing, where they actually did wrestle a couple of great matches in HS and pretty much beat everybody else. One, or both of them (probably both), will pay some dues over the next nine months that will make any match-up seem like 'just another college match'.
    I thought the first (and only) college Metcalf-Schlatter match was riveting.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by losingrecord View Post
    Will someone please answer the question....
    when will the two wrestle?

I think Welch will win easily.

But, I think the NJ state champs would beat the CA state champions in a dual meet.
    Maybe Rutgers and Northwestern will both be at Midlands?

Losing record -why are you so obsessed with this match and what makes you think anyone on the board can answer your question ? IF , and this is a large if , they make it to the MIdlands final you'll heve your match . Personally ,I don't see both of them making the finals ,actually ,I don't see either of them making the finals . Look up the results of last years Midlands and almost the entire field is back at 157 .