Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well on the bright side...

Default Re: Well on the bright side...

Reread what he wrote. He worded it very weird, but he did say that Minnesota was ahead of Wisconsin.

Bah my bad. I thought he was being scarcastic about it or whatever. Maybe he was I don't even know. I guess I made a deal out of something that was nothing.

Why the hell is my rep all the way down? WTF? Man forget all of you guys. I'm sorry I'm not the brightest guy on here but I'm trying to learn. I'm trying to learn about all wrestling not just my team. It's not like I'm attacking anyone or calling them profanities and I'm not making up stuff. I'm using the facts I know. I do admit when I'm wrong but damn I can see when I'm not wanted...

Quote Originally Posted by MNFan View Post
    Why the hell is my rep all the way down? WTF? Man forget all of you guys. I'm sorry I'm not the brightest guy on here but I'm trying to learn. I'm trying to learn about all wrestling not just my team. It's not like I'm attacking anyone or calling them profanities and I'm not making up stuff. I'm using the facts I know. I do admit when I'm wrong but damn I can see when I'm not wanted...

Calm down, calm down... you are most certainly wanted. Don't take the reputation so seriously.. the only reason I don't get a ton of bad rep is because they know I can see who does it.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    Calm down, calm down... you are most certainly wanted. Don't take the reputation so seriously.. the only reason I don't get a ton of bad rep is because they know I can see who does it.. lol
    LMAO. Gotta love the double edged sword it takes to be an admin.