Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Best Wrestling Forum in Your State?

Default Re: Best Wrestling Forum in Your State?

All you had to do was click on "inappropriate post" and the entire thread was deleted. If someone didn't like your opinion, you would get deleted. I think if you were deleted more than a few times a week, you were temporarily banned. The moderator wouldn't even read the forum. Quite ridiculous..

I'll admit to Troy Aikman, 7 years ago I was 19, so I hope I've grown up maybe just a little since then!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcordi View Post
    The california wrestler is a great site, but their forums are pretty inactive.
    Doesn't appear too inactive to me

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Forums Statistics </TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY id=collapseobj_forumhome_stats><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1 width="100%">Threads: 12,612, Posts: 85,814, Members: 5,127, Active Members: 751

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

In Texas it is insidetexaswrestling dot com

The best site for the sport in KY is Kentuckywrestling. com

Quote Originally Posted by Dart Shark View Post
    www.virginiawrestling.com

My Mat Talk On-Line forum has been essentially doomed since I went to a password/log-in format (much like this) and the gutless wonders wouldn't post anymore, but that's the site for VA forum. Mat Talk's got more archived stuff from the 10 years I ran it down in VA. Recently lost my effing domain name for some undescribed reason.
    There are 2 other virginia sites although they are regional sites.

www.cenralregionwrestling.net Richmond area
    www.beachdistrictwrestling.com Virginia Beach area

The Beach District site has gone downhill in the last year but the Central region site has been growing and gaining in popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by DingoBrigade View Post
    Indiana's. A lot of good people there.

http://www.indianawrestler.com/phpBB2/
    I signed up 2 years ago and still have't gotten my password confirmation -one of the West indy kids e-mailed me with Danvilles highschool wrestling schedule and he 's a lawyer now -where did I go wrong ?