Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Milkovich wrestling family "Just One Step" technique?

Default Milkovich wrestling family "Just One Step" technique?

Does anyone know anything about the "Just One Step" move created by Pat Milkovich? I'm looking at the website for the Ebook and it claims that this ONE move can change your whole wrestling career. I was wondering if anyone knew what this was or knows how to see the Ebook for free?

Default Re: Milkovich wrestling family "Just One Step" technique?

There are a lot of moves that would do that... that move really depends on your body style, though.

The book is not actually written by Milkovich, I don't think. Seems to be Steve McCardell.

I was coached by Mike Milkovich Jr. in HS. But he never taught me the Wonder move..

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    I was coached by Mike Milkovich Jr. in HS. But he never taught me the Wonder move..
    I'm sure you were unable to grasp the pebble from his hand. Therefore you were unable to move on to lesson two "the Wonder move".
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

oh you mean "the unspeakable move"

anyone know what it is?

If we told you, we would be forced to kill you.

Pssstttt...ova heyr...keeps ya head down, see.

Tha "one step move" is da YACK! ahhgggg! a poyson dart...top a da woyld ma!!

On a serious note.....I haven't read the book mind you, but common sense tells me that Steve is writing about a deep penetration step. I mean DEEP. Most wrestlers may get their toes about mid step on their opponents feet. I teach my kids to get their toes or knee behind their opponent's heels. If you're that deep, not sprawl in the world will save you.

I'm not willing to pay $15.00 for a book that will only take me 15 minutes to read.