Discuss Blue Chip Fall Brawl Live Radio Coverage at the High School Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I will be broadcasting from the Fall Brawl at www.blogtalkradio.com/thevirtualpew on Saturday October 20. the ...

Default Blue Chip Fall Brawl Live Radio Coverage

I will be broadcasting from the Fall Brawl at www.blogtalkradio.com/thevirtualpew on Saturday October 20. the program will run for the first hour live, 4 PM - 5 PM CST and the 2nd hour will be available at 6 PM CST. This is a trial program, and a lot depends on how the tournament runs. I have set the broadcast time from 4 PM CST - 6 PM CST and can not control which matches I cover nor where the tournament is at. Hopefully we will carry most, if not all of the HS finals.

Again, please remember this is a test run of a live event, a lot has to happen from cell coverage to a number of other things.

Hopefully you enjoy the program and the wrestlers get a little press from the coverage.

This event brought to you by www.thevirtualpew.com and the link again to listen to the program, (archive after the event will be on air) is:

www.blogtalkradio.com/thevirtualpew
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

---------------------------

A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

Default Re: Blue Chip Fall Brawl Live Radio Coverage

Just getting home, learned a few things here; with an internet connection will get much better audio, I will work on that for the future. Also will get a higher quality mic as I am not very pleased with the quality of this as it is a low end am quality at best.

Also if you missed the second half of the program you can go to this link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thevirtualpew from there scroll down a little bit. From there you can click on the link on the big box which outlines the show. From there, on that page you can find a scroll bar that allows you to go down further in the program or listen to the entire two hours. While the show time shows 1 hour, there is actually two hours of coverage.
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

---------------------------

A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

user tags

Blue Chip Fall Brawl Live Feed