Thread: Indiana/Illinois All stars wrestling NOW

You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Default Re: Indiana/Illinois All stars wrestling NOW

Go to Mat 2 for live wrestling
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Kinda surprised Indiana has at least 4 Div 1 kids wrestling Ayersman,Jackson,T-shirt and McKinley .the last few years this event has dropped off a bit -pulling all the stops out now.

What weights will have good matches? Oregon just had their dual with Washington and California yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

119,125,132,138,138,145,Doubling up on several-the IU 125 got beat by a last minute replacement who promptly hurled into a garbage can . While Ayersman, 3rd, 1st,1st,1st, dominated at the same weight-4-5 weight classes had top 20 guys going against each other , after Tshirt pinned (had a TF too ) in the second -I went to bed .
    Ayersman was the first kid to beat Phillips .Ayersman finished his career 192 -2 ;still unsigned -one match the Ill. kid was going to cornell and the In. kid to Purdue , great scrambles.
    Last edited by r.payton@att.net; 03-12-2012 at 02:21 AM.