Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super 32 Preview

Default Super 32 Preview

http://super32challenge.ncmat.com/news/07lowe.html

Weight by weight preview of the top wrestlers that are entered.

Peace.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Default Re: Super 32 Preview

I'm so excited about the Super 32. I might have to drive my gas guzzling American car to North Carolina to see it in person.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Agreed. I wish i had the time to drive down there. We have a few DE kids entered and I'd love to go see how they make out. One year!

FloWrestling will be there filming so at least you'll get to see some of the big matches, even if you can't come!

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Peace.
    And to you!

Nice preview of the tournament, be rooting for the DE contingent to continue their pretty solid success that they've seen there the past few years.

Sara,
    any requests for Turkey Hill tea while I'm thinking about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dart Shark View Post
    Sara,
    any requests for Turkey Hill tea while I'm thinking about it?
    LOL! Sure, as long as you don't have to make a special trip just to pick some up. The diet kind though, so I won't have to shoot up with insulin all day!

We've called the Steak & Shake and alerted them that you might be coming by for more milkshakes....

Considering there are three Turkey Hill's within walking distance of my place here ... it's not a special trip.

Sara...any trip involving you in any way is a "special" trip...
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman: