Thread: Mentalities to remember how well I did in regular season?

Default Mentalities to remember how well I did in regular season?

Yeah so I'm obviously trying to remember the things I would think of before I wrestled each match. My regular season is over right now, and I'm still just as good of a wrestler, but it's getting hard for me to remember just what I did before each match. I know it'd be easier if I continually wrestled throughout the year, which I'm planning to do through off-season tournaments, but I'm a freshman in highschool, and and the only westling clubs around are IKWF (Illinois KIDS Wrestling Federation-doesnt take highschoolers) and some highschools(which are about 60 miles away). So any ideas on what I could start thinking of or and drills I could do daily so I'm still in top-mentality/move capability shape?
    Last edited by ryguy557; 02-14-2009 at 12:14 PM.
    J Robinson 28 Day 2010-I Did It

Default Re: Mentalities to remember how well I did in regular season?

Try going to http://www.themat.com/section.php?se...bs&state_id=16 to find a club near you. That will give you the opportunity to wrestle off-season.

Totally off-subject, but I think it is important: Please re-read your posting, putting yourself in the position of the rest of the members, looking at your problem for the first time. You are asking us to go to the effort of trying to determine your problem and a solution. Is it to much to ask that you run your posting through a spell-checker and a grammar-checker, and that you re-read/edit to make sure that it makes sense?
    Grant you, I am a dinosaur. None the less, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax all effect meaning. Give us the opportunity to help by making your query easily understandable. Try as I may, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what “seeting mentalities” can mean.

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.

Quote Originally Posted by M Richardson View Post
    Try going to http://www.themat.com/section.php?se...bs&state_id=16 to find a club near you. That will give you the opportunity to wrestle off-season.
    Can you please send me the link like the one above but for NJ. I couldn't find it on the homepage at all.
    "Every artist was first an amateur."
    "You miss 100% of shots you don't take."

R.I.P. Cyrano and Roxanne.