Thread: Wade Shalles legal pain

Default Wade Shalles legal pain

I'm watching this DVD right now (about 35 min into it) and WOW this is an incredible DVD. Nothing that I've seen is really "new" but the way he presents it and some of the tools he uses and the drills he shows are certainly new (to me at least).
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Default Re: Wade Shalles legal pain

Snack-
    We used to call those attitude adjusters-make the guy regret getting on the mat with you.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

Snack do you like his simple PHYSICS tips on driving the half nelson & angling the cradles? Devil is in the details!

Look at the young man he is doing the drills with. Poor guy.

Awesome dvd. The leg riding section is my favorite, he's goes in depth and gives you the keys you need to be successful at it. The whole thing is awesome, and most of the things I use on top are from this dvd. If you get a chance, check out his Killer Cradles DVd, has a lot of awesome stuff too

KR-That is my favorite part. The way that he really breaks things down. None of the moves that he has shown are really "new" but I've learned dozens of details and tips on how to perform those move properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

And how to squeeze the air of your opp so he'll just give up!

Most of what he shows is straight up Western PA wrestling. Well, at least in the 70's and 80's. Things are getting softer anymore.