Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cradle setups?

Default Cradle setups?

Anyone got any good ones?

Default Re: Cradle setups?

Do you know the cradle ride?

If you're riding on the guys left side, bring your left hand to his right pec and bring your right hand to his right ankle. Pull on the ankle and he'll either go flat and be broken down or step up right into your farside cradle.

If you lock it up you can roll where he isn't posted.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Actually i do. The only problem i have is that when i go live they dont post their ankle and i cant break them down. Any tips?

Not sure if I understand your problem and what you mean by "can't break them down" with the cradle ride they ideally don't go "down"

They don't need to post on their ankle or break down, I thought. Isn't the point of it so they step their outside foot up?

But what if they dont step up? When they dont step up they dont go flat either they just base out hard.

RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfoot View Post
    But what if they dont step up? When they dont step up they dont go flat either they just base out hard.
    A little trick if he's not stepping up. Push on the ankle so that the outside of his foot is on the mat. This puts stress on the knee and makes him want to put that knee up. Ask if you don't know what I mean.