Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weight Cutting

Default Re: Weight Cutting

SATS pretty much got it.

Simply put, you're not too far away in my opinion. Cut out the soda and junk food, get daily exercise and that alone will get you close. Cut out late meals as they just get stored as fat and arent doing you any good.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Okay, cool. Thanks ofr all the help. I'm going to start cutting out soda and junk food, I already workout every day so cutting out junk should make me drop 1 - 3lbs and keep me in an easy range to make weight. Thanks for all the help once again

Quote Originally Posted by Laynerz View Post
    How much weight do you generally want to cut for High School wrestling? Should it be more than 4 - 6lbs? I've read that at the start of the season you should be within 10 - 15lbs, but the I seen people cut 20lbs and still wrestle good. So, I'm a little lost when it comes to weight cutting because I'd like to be the best I can next year and if that means cutting ten pounds or however I'll do it. But I just don't know where to start.

Thanks in advance
    Here ya go.... A perfect motivator to cut some weight ... Cutting Weight feat. iLL3K by TP & Esco