Thread: Another Former Oregon Prep Athlete makes All American, Levi Cooper ASU Hwt

Default Another Former Oregon Prep Athlete makes All American, Levi Cooper ASU Hwt

Wrestling Article on Yahoo today. Didn't know this kid had to overcome so much!!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...er.html?cat=14

Default Re: Another Former Oregon Prep Athlete makes All American, Levi Cooper ASU Hwt

This guy is awesome. I first met him his junior year in HS at a FR tournament in Gresham. Great kid and never really got a look by major colleges because he never won a state title and was always behind OSU recruit and Fargo AA, Bubba Owens of Tillamook. Cooper's big break was when he beat CA state champ, Roger McCovey at Reno Worlds.

Took Big Coop three programs before he got to show his talent on the big stage and it worked out. It was great to see him on the podium this year.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

Default Re: Another Former Oregon Prep Athlete makes All American, Levi Cooper ASU Hwt

Yep, and now Bubba is JV behind Jack at Oregon State and Levi is an All American. It pays to be tenacious and persistent.

Is Bubba even still on the team at OSU?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

No. He is at SOU now in Ashland. However, the rumor is, Tyrell Fortune is transferring there next yr. We'll see.

To OSU or SOU? I'd heard the rumor about him going to OSU.
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

Tyrell is supposedly going to OSU.

Think he can beat out Jack?

Interesting... I had no idea Bubba was at SOU, last time I looked they still had his photo on the FB page, but have since removed it. Why the switch? I definitely think Fortune can take Jack, but the big question will be; can he remain academically eligible?