Discuss Multi colored headgear help at the High School Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Hey guys, I have 2 Cliff keen headgears, one white and one red. I want ...
    Redshirt

Default Multi colored headgear help

Hey guys, I have 2 Cliff keen headgears, one white and one red. I want to mix them, together to get a red/white since my school colors are that. CAn somone tell me how to unhook the get the padding off and put it on the white one? thanks

Redshirt

Default Re: Multi colored headgear help

youre not being serious,are you?
    J Robinson 28 Day 2010-I Did It

user tags

custom color headgear

multi color wrestling headgear

cliff keen multi color headgear

multi colored headgear

multi colored headgear wrestlin g

multi colored wrestling headgear

colored headgesr gor highscjool wrestlingcliff keen headgear padsmulti colored cliff keen headgearred white and blue cliff keen headgearmulti colored shell for cliff keen headgearmulti colored headgear wrestlingred white and blue wrestling headgearheadgear with two colorscustom ck headgear multi colormixed colored wrestling headgearcliff keen headgear 2 pad colorswrestling headgear 2 colored blue and whitewrestling headgear pad 2 colored blue and whiteHead Gear HELPcliff keen multi coloredmulticolored headgearwhere to get 2 colored headgear wrestlingcliff keen headgear multicolor w logohow to get a wrestling headgear with two colorsCan a high school wrestler have multiple colored headgearmulticolor headgear wrestling