Thread: Do I need moves like banana splits, tilts, guillotines, etc?

Default Do I need moves like banana splits, tilts, guillotines, etc?

They seem complicated to me and I would prefer to stick to the basics like halfs, cradles, and headlocks. If I want to become a better wrestler, do I need to learn these moves or can I just practice the basics and learn how to get out of the complicated moves? All I see in college matches are tilts and sometimes cradles.

Default Re: Do I need moves like banana splits, tilts, guillotines, etc?

Stick to the basics and add tilts. If you stick to the basics and drill until the moves become muscle memory and you have desire and conditioning you'll be fine . ''Learn'' the moves so you won't get caught in them but by learning the counter you will learn the move.
    Learn to love to prepare to win .

Default Re: Do I need moves like banana splits, tilts, guillotines, etc?

stick to what you do best and go from there. I wrestled with a guy who only knew a duck under and a stand up. he did them to near perfection, he won state twice and wrestled @ Colby and UNK for college.

Tags for this Thread

banana moves, banana split wrestling, banana split wrestling move, banana split wrestling moves, banana split wrestling same as guillotene, banana splits wrestling, banana splits wrestling move, banana.xxx.moves, college wrestling banana split, counter to the banana split wrestling, cradle to banana split, guillotine or banana split, high school wrestling and banana split, high school wrestling banana split, high school wrestling guillotine move, how to banana split wrestling, how to counter banana split wrestling, how to do a banana split move, how to do a banana split wrestling, how to do a banana split wrestling move, how to do banana split wrestling, how to do the banana split wrestling move, how to get out of a banana split wrestling, how to learn to do cradle splits, how to perform a banana split wrestling move, learning the splits for wrestling, middle school wrestling moves banana split, moves like splits, need xxx moves, schol xxxmooves, scholastic wrestling how to do a banana split, school xxx moves, super duck technique, the banana split wrestling move, the banna split higj school wrestling movr, tilts wrestling talk, what do you need for bananna splits, wrestling banana split, wrestling banana splits, wrestling counter to tilts, wrestling guillotine banana split, wrestling move banana cradle, wrestling move guillotine, wrestling moves banana split, wrestling moves the banana split, xxx high school wrestling moves, xxx moves, xxx wrestling to split, xxxmoveshow, xxx`moves

View Tag Cloud