Discuss Question about injury time? at the High School Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; At our regional tournament last week in florida, I the school was gainesville, everytime one ...
    Redshirt

Default Question about injury time?

At our regional tournament last week in florida, I the school was gainesville, everytime one of their wrestlers would get into a bad position, the coach would jump up and call injury time? I know you only get 2 minutes, but isn't there a rule against when you can call it? It seemed like such bullcrap.

Default Re: Question about injury time?

called the first time is free, second time a point is awarded, third time I think is a a 2 point penalty and the 4th is DQ. as far as the coach calling it, i think the same is applied. i know if it is requested by the coach or wrestler and that wrestler is on his back and near fall has been counted, a bonus point is awarded.

Redshirt

Default Re: Question about injury time?

Thanks.

user tags

wrestling injury time

injury time wrestling

injury time in wrestling

high school wrestling injury time

how long is injury time in wrestling

injury time in high school wrestling

how much injury time in a wrestling matchhs wrestling injury time ruleshow much injury time is there for high school wrestlinghow long is injury timeout in wrestlinghigh school wrestling for injury timehow long is injury time out for wrestling