For Townsend?s Jade Rauser sets Montana State Win Record and many other topics visit HSWrestling.net

Townsend (MT) wrestler Jade Rauser (#6 @ 130) won four matches at the Jefferson Duals on Saturday, raising his lifetime record to 167-0, and breaking the Montana all-class state record for career wins in the process.

Rauser, who is a three-time state champion, eclipsed the old mark of 166, which was established by Beau Melby of Sidney, from 2006-09.

?It feels good (to break the record), I?ve been training and working hard for a long time,? said the popular 119-pound Bulldog senior, who has never lost a high school match. ?I?ve been looking forward to this all year.?

Jade Rauser
Rauser, who stapled six opponents in as many bouts this week, improved his season mark to 38-0, with 31 pins.

Jade?s twin brother Val Rauser is a 2x State Champion and has a career record of 132-4. * The Rauser twins have signed letters of intent to wrestle at Utah Valley University, a NCAA*Division I program in the*Western Wrestling Conference.