Thread: Has anyone been to or know much of the Ken Chertow Wrestling camp

Default Has anyone been to or know much of the Ken Chertow Wrestling camp

I was thinking of signing up for the Gold Medal Summer Wrestling Camp put on by Ken Chertow in Fresno and was wondering if anyone has or knows of anyone who has been to Ken's camps. Are they worth the price and do you really leave with new techniques that will help in the upcoming season?

Default Re: Has anyone been to or know much of the Ken Chertow Wrestling camp

Good camps... you can probably get equal quality technique from local clinics though.

around the area we dont have that many clinics going on besides 2 but i was looking for extra help. Il be sure to look more into the camp now

the eternal warrior camp in montana got a kid on my team 8th in state, its 1200 tho

lilcap, if you type in Chertow's name in the search bar, you'll see a few short videos of what Ken and his team do. If anything, it should give you an idea and a feel for the level of instruction. I hope it helps, and the best of luck to you.