Thread: summer help?

Post summer help?

Im 135 and trying to do better next year then im doing this year (8-12), but i really dont know how to improve that quickly. i wanna reach my bench a around 200 but idk how much i can bench now, i can do 27 pushups. i wanna get a stronggg core and good technique. im planing to go to the gym everyday and go to a couple of camps (mostly free ones, no job) and eventually get better. if you guys have anytips, it would help alot
    Last edited by yangc94; 01-08-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Default Re: summer help?

well somthing that i really want to do but dont have the money for is a camp in montana, Eternal Warrior, a kid went thr from my school and for 8th in state, the problem is that it is like $1400

haha same here man, i dont even have a car yet

The best thing you guys can do in the off season is get a work out buddy and practice the moves here in our videos section. It's free, lasts a lot longer than a week, and is a lot larger than any one camp.

ya, im planning on it, too bad i dont have a partner yet, i dont think others r as dedicated as me, but i do wish i could get to that camp

if you cant get into any camps, i would try to get as strong as possible for next season and in the preseason do a little conditioning and drills. u want to get as strong as possible becuase if your school is like mine, we do so much conditioning that we lose alot of muscle...

ya, im liftin like crazy, im really lean right now but i cut weight to my lowest possible class and it destroyed my strength, but i think i wanna go from 125 to 152 then cut like crazy to 140

i wanna move up to 140 also, but just go to 140 straight without cutting from 152

u get a lot more from failure than from success, a win u usually just put behind u, but a lose stays with u, its like Edison:
    Thomas Edison failed more than 1,000 times when
    trying to create the light bulb. When asked about it,
    Edison said, "I have not failed 1,000 times. I have
    successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."