Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shadow Wrestling

Default Re: Shadow Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by mir20052 View Post
    i think its easier to break an opponent with a technical edge which frustrates your opponent rather than having a bigger gas tank. Then they realize that they may have no chance, regardless of when it is in the match
    If you are far superior to your opponent technically, you are definitely correct. However, if your opponent is able to stay with you and has better conditioning come third period, you're in trouble.

I used to do stance and motion in front of a mirror. I would be able pick myself apart and correct little things with my stance and footing. I am a highly visual person though. Plus I'm incredibly good looking.

I still get in my stance in front of a mirror from time to time. My wife laughs at me. "I caught you!" she'll say.

Schlottke's right though. I would walk around my house in my stance or pretend someone had my wrists and do hand fighting/wrist roll drills. We wrestlers are crazy people. Let's not deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by quick_single View Post
    I used to do stance and motion in front of a mirror. I would be able pick myself apart and correct little things with my stance and footing. I am a highly visual person though. Plus I'm incredibly good looking.
    Anyone can be good looking with the right mirror . . .

Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Dude, you haven't met my neighbor...they don't have a mirror to fix that, believe you me!

I don't see anything wrong with practicing some of your moves and your stance but don't just concentrate on that. Conditioning for strength and flexibility is more important than perfect technique.