Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here is a high school wrestler?

Default Who here is a high school wrestler?

I am, but who else? It feels like there is almost none in this forum.

Default Re: Who here is a high school wrestler?

They usually come in to ask a question and then step back and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    They usually come in to ask a question and then step back and watch.
    Well as of now we have VERY little activity as of now in this high school forum portion. And it is very disappointing as this is the best forum I found for high school wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Prodigy View Post
    Well as of now we have VERY little activity as of now in this high school forum portion. And it is very disappointing as this is the best forum I found for high school wrestling.
    High School wrestling doesn't really seem to pick up until next week (when the Super 32 goes off) HSWrestling.Net will release 2-3 articles a day at that point (filling some of that void), and Intermatwrestle.com covers an enormous amount of HS stuff throughout the year. The best thing you can do is tell your friends to get in here and discuss!

High School wrestling doesn't really seem to pick up until next week (when the Super 32 goes off) HSWrestling.Net will release 2-3 articles a day at that point (filling some of that void), and Intermatwrestle.com covers an enormous amount of HS stuff throughout the year. The best thing you can do is tell your friends to get in here and discuss!
    Yes but all these articles aren't enough. There aren't any where near as many legit discussions and good topics as I would like. I will try my best to promote this forum.

Sorry if I seem offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Prodigy View Post
    Yes but all these articles aren't enough. There aren't any where near as many legit discussions and good topics as I would like. I will try my best to promote this forum.

Sorry if I seem offensive.
    haha, certainly not. High School wrestling is an area we also see as lacking and we are doing our best to bring the guys in- they just don't talk enough!

I think a big part of the problem is that HS wrestling is more focused around the state level, and there aren't nearly as many matches of national interest as in college wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    I think a big part of the problem is that HS wrestling is more focused around the state level, and there aren't nearly as many matches of national interest as in college wrestling.
    That definitely is the major issue, but there is a solution out there and we will find it.

That definitely is the major issue, but there is a solution out there and we will find it.

I agree. There just arent as many big names right now, aside from those we already know Grajales, Perry and so on. HS wrestling also seems to draw negative comments about the kids beyond wrestling skill. It can get sad to hear 45yr old men bashing good wrestlers they dont know just to win for their guy.