Thread: J Robinson-Missing practice at 28 day camp to graduate???

Default J Robinson-Missing practice at 28 day camp to graduate???

anybody know for the J Robinson 28 day intensive wrestling camp how many days of hard practice you can miss to still graduate??They said they base it on percentages as well as points,so if i miss a certain percentage of practices,i can graduate...Any veterans on here know the answer to this? Thanks a ton in advance!
    J Robinson 28 Day 2010-I Did It

Default Re: J Robinson-Missing practice at 28 day camp to graduate???

Why would you want to miss a day?
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

That was going to be my question as well.

i had staph infection and tore my bursa sac

Geez Spider and JensenS, I'm going to conduct a Sensitivity training seminar!
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Man, take care of that staph infection!!
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

On the actual subject of the thread. When I went to the 14 day camp I wound up having to sit for a day because I'd dropped too much weight, and I still got the shirt.

Really can't speak any further than that.

well ive sat out 6 days,did a check practice (alternative practice that gives you a few points),but idk if ill get the shirt