Discuss Is Pemberville Eastwood still improving? at the High School Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; I saw an article on ohiowrestlingsite.com that talked about their rise from 2002 through 2006.. ...
    Blog Entries

Default Is Pemberville Eastwood still improving?

I saw an article on ohiowrestlingsite.com that talked about their rise from 2002 through 2006..

2002- 53rd place
    2003- 28th place
    2004- 3rd place
    2005- 2nd place
    2006- ?, State Dual Champions.

Now, SPG has gone unbeatable, but is Eastwood still a pretty decent team?

Default Re: Is Pemberville Eastwood still improving?

I don't really know much about them. But I looked it up. They were 7th in 2007. 6th in 2008. 55th in 2009. And 34th in 2010. Here is a link to check on any past Ohio wrestling questions.

http://ohsaa.org/sports/wr/boys/pastresults.htm

Their coach just left recently, like within the past two years.
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Cubberly whom built the program finally got his teaching certificate and Eastwood from my understanding had no openings for teachers. He took a job with Defiance High School teaching and coaching and this season got that school there first state champion.

World Champ

Not all coaches are created equal.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

Blog Entries

I was just thinking earlier this year about how Eastwood has seemingly disappeared from the state landscape. I remember in 2006 they were expected to give Graham a serious run for the title but then several of their best wrestlers ended up choking in the first two rounds. I didn't know that their coach moved.

user tags

eastwood wrestling 2011

eastwood pemberville hs dualspemberville eastwood wrestlingpemberville eastwood wrestling 2004eastwood wrestling 2006 dual champspemberville eastwood wrestling tournamenteastwood wrestlingandrew long pembervilleeastwood wrestling newspemberville eastwood wrestling national rankpemberville eastwood wrestling 2011