Thread: Another "New Wrestler" thread (sorry :p)

Information Another "New Wrestler" thread (sorry :p)

So i'm a freshman and i just finished up my first wrestling season with a record of 15-8. How normal is this?

Also i plan to do Greco and Freestyle wrestling in about a month and a half when it starts for my school. (Wausau West High School). And in the summer i'm going to 3 wrestling camps, one goes from the end of june and goes until the beginning of august, one is a week long in august, and one is a seminar where Badger state wrestlers come in. I currently wrestle 152 and plan to stay there for the next year or two.

Also some additional info, one of our coaches Troy Fabry was a national place winner and all american college wrestler. And he runs the June-august Wrestling camp. Is this a good plan for me to become an exceptional wrestler? My goal is by my senior year of high school to be a state place winner.

Default Re: Another "New Wrestler" thread (sorry :p)

Well, you wrestle for a High School with a pretty good track record so doing well in your first year isn't abnormal..

Get as much mat time as you can this summer, but don't stray away from perfecting your basic techniques and shot finishes for greco's throws. (They have their place, too)

Set your goal higher. You have a staff that knows what it takes to win state titles so ask one of them to help you build a day to day play from now until the state finals next year.

Default Re: Another "New Wrestler" thread (sorry :p)

Thats really good considering its your first year are you on varsity or jv? also alot of people their first year win baarely any if any of there matches so your a real good wrestler for it being your first year and any experiance you can get the better so all those camps and freestyle will help you alot
    Mental toughness is to physical as four is to one.

Default Proactiv skin care solution

Lone convenient on phone or online, the Proactiv Outside Watch over Scheme is harmonious of the most prospering acne treatment products on the market. Based on dermatologist-tested research, the Proactiv approach consists of three central steps to dismiss lubricate, bovver acne and button blemishes. Additional products are available as justly, like daily fuel suppress and sunscreen-infused moisturizers. The Proactiv System in three basic steps, performed twice commonplace, Proactiv promises that you'll consideration a noteworthy difference in your skin. These products cater to young and esteemed akin to, since adults are experiencing acne more than even before. The first tread is the Proactiv Renewing Cleanser. The Proactiv cleanser boasts an oil-free instructions that helps to penetrate pores and exfoliate wooden cells by means of using petite grains to uplift particles and soot away. The next stage in the Proactiv Modus operandi is the Revitalizing Toner. The Proactiv toner unclogs pores without spirits, so it won't fritter away and unembellished your skin. The third forgo of the structure is the Repairing Lotion. Made with prescription-grade benzoyl peroxide, this circadian liniment is effective with a view error restrain, stopping blackheads and working to prevent push breakouts. It is conservative, all the same after hypersensitive integument, and is lamp to the touch. The Proactiv Set-up is tilt up on a replacement process. When you directive your word go fit out of the three-part set, you'll take ample supply for forth two months. The producer suggested price of the elementary present is $19.95 to start. Then, the retinue will automatically send you a new cater to every two months as a replacement for the constant price. Another option, of undoubtedly, is to shop for this skincare products online where you can determine impressive discounts.