Thread: Live Feed?

Default Live Feed?

Anyone know if there's gonna be a live feed for the finals in Fargo this year? My boy Kyle Caylor's made the finals at 215 and I was hoping to be able to send his mom the live feed so she can watch or at least hear it.
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman:

Default Re: Live Feed?

trackwrestling.com has "play by play" for the finals. I'm not sure what the quality is, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks trusty. She didn't wanna spend money on it though. I do already know however that my boy Kyle Caylor is a National Champion!!!!!
    Curtis Chenoweth

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Stiffy View Post
    Thanks trusty. She didn't wanna spend money on it though. I do already know however that my boy Kyle Caylor is a National Champion!!!!!

Congrats! Looks like he wasn't even pushed but in his 2nd match, and that kid goes on to place 3rd! Nice job for the BIG BOY!

The interesting part is he wasn't pushed at duals to much either except for the one loss he had which happened to come from the same kid he teched in the finals. Goes to show what a couple of good workout partners can do for him...
    Curtis Chenoweth

I'm sure he's greatful for your help. It makes being a coach/trainer very rewarding to see the young guys reach some of their goals.
    BTW is Danny Desazier still around Wichita??

He sure is. He's coached me a few times and actually coaches Kyle some during folkstyle. His son just took 4th place I believe in Greco as a cadet.
    Curtis Chenoweth