Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Well the database has all the Olympians by weight now

Default Re: Well the database has all the Olympians by weight now

Gentry's a pretty big underdog but here's hoping he does well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbard View Post
    Your comment about Gentry was disrespectful. Considering he's a fellow citizen of yours. I like to think there would have been a more appropriate way of countering Big's statement instead of the childish sarcasm.

Let's go, Gentry. Your time, buddy.
    You really don't think I give a shit about what you think, do you Romero?

I wasn't being disrespectful. Just put it in perspective of the other guys mentioned and anyone can see some humor in mentioning Gentry. I wouldn't even list Askren as being in the mix. I don't think that's being disrespectful. Just realistic.

Now he's resorting to calling me by an old handle? Classic and desperate.

I don't think making fun of your olympian fellow citizen (Even if he's wrestling for Canada) is appropriate simply days before the games start. Especially since you are involved quite a bit with the NYAC.

I for one am pulling for him and wish him the best of luck.

Desperate? You are the one trolling and calling me out and I'm desperate? That's even funnier than Gentry being a hopeful.

I called you by Romero because I wanted you to remember that I've known you for years now and you've always been somewhat of a troll or instigator. Didn't you get banned on the other forum only to reinvent yourself as 'Hubbard?'

Anyway, none of what you are implying makes any sense whatsoever. This is a forum for talking about wrestling, and Gentry, though a good wrestler, shouldn't be mentioned with the likes of Saitev or Aldatov. I doh't know why you think that's making fun of him. Just being truthful. If Gentry knocks off any onf those guys it would be considered an upset.

BTW I didn't know there was a time constraint for talking about wrestlers. i.e. would it have been ok if I mentioned this last month as opposed to yesterday? Like Gentry is reading this and I might psyche him out or something?

NYAC is comprised of wrestlers all across the country. Very few work out in NYC. Telling me that I can't talk about an NYAC wrestler is like calling me unpatriotic because I might say something negative about another American. This is Zadick-like logic and nonsense.

Are you American? Then you can't talk shit about Americans!
    Last edited by quick_single; 08-02-2008 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbard View Post
    Your comment about Gentry was disrespectful. Considering he's a fellow citizen of yours. I like to think there would have been a more appropriate way of countering Big's statement instead of the childish sarcasm.

Let's go, Gentry. Your time, buddy.
    I would never wish for someone to lose but I don't see the significance of pointing out Gentry's citizenship. Since he's not competing for the United States, I don't feel too compelled to root for him.

Quote Originally Posted by quick_single View Post
    Desperate? You are the one trolling and calling me out and I'm desperate? That's even funnier than Gentry being a hopeful.

I called you by Romero because I wanted you to remember that I've known you for years now and you've always been somewhat of a troll or instigator. Didn't you get banned on the other forum only to reinvent yourself as 'Hubbard?'

Anyway, none of what you are implying makes any sense whatsoever. This is a forum for talking about wrestling, and Gentry, though a good wrestler, shouldn't be mentioned with the likes of Saitev or Aldatov. I doh't know why you think that's making fun of him. Just being truthful. If Gentry knocks off any onf those guys it would be considered an upset.

BTW I didn't know there was a time constraint for talking about wrestlers. i.e. would it have been ok if I mentioned this last month as opposed to yesterday? Like Gentry is reading this and I might psyche him out or something?

NYAC is comprised of wrestlers all across the country. Very few work out in NYC. Telling me that I can't talk about an NYAC wrestler is like calling me unpatriotic because I might say something negative about another American. This is Zadick-like logic and nonsense.

Are you American? Then you can't talk shit about Americans!

You still haven't answered the question. How many NCAA titles have you won?

Why are you still asking me?

I'm going to guess as many as Hubbard......

Sweet Zadick comment quick.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!