Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well the database has all the Olympians by weight now

Default Re: Well the database has all the Olympians by weight now

Quote Originally Posted by quick_single View Post
    Relevance?

When mentioned in the company of the other wrestlers at 74 kg I'm not sure an NCAA title gets you anywhere.

I got a University National title, that count for anything? I'm not going up against Saitiev or Aldatov though.

You didn't answer the question. How many NCAA titles do you have?

Olympic Champ

Ahmedov says he gained 6 kilos by lifting weights. He is 118 kilos now and he says he feels stronger.

Olympic Champ

NCAAs are not that important internationally. Kelly and Slay never won NCAAs. Half of freestylers and pretty much all of Greco guys are not NCAA champions.

The guy's making fun of an NCAA champ. Keeps sidestepping my question as well. Wants me to blow him now?

Single, how many NCAA titles have you won?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Ahmedov says he gained 6 kilos by lifting weights. He is 118 kilos now and he says he feels stronger.

Hopefully, he's a new man.

uh uh. I'm not making fun of an NCAA champ. I'm just saying it doesn't mean much when compared to the likes of Saitiev, Aldatov, et al. You dig?

Big is the first person to mention Gentry in the mix. So I guess I found it funny.

Your comment about Gentry was disrespectful. Considering he's a fellow citizen of yours. I like to think there would have been a more appropriate way of countering Big's statement instead of the childish sarcasm.

Let's go, Gentry. Your time, buddy.

i also found it kind of funny that big was the one mentioning gentry in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by quick_single View Post
    Aside from Saitiev, Aldatov, and Tigiev, you also have Chamsulvaraev (3rd in the World), Fundora (Olympic Bronze), Brzozowski (4th in Olympics), Bazrighalieh (2nd in the World), Gaidarov (2nd in the World), Terziev, Gitinov (Olympic Silver), Guelhan (Euro Bronze), Bentinidis (Euro Champ), Gheorghita (5th in World), etc.
    I assume quick probably has as many NCAA titles as all the above guys listed have combined.