Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olympic T-Shirts

Default Re: Olympic T-Shirts

I like how in one of Hrovat's picture it says he's a true American hero but next to his name he has what looks like a Dutch flag.
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman:

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Stiffy View Post
    I like how in one of Hrovat's picture it says he's a true American hero but next to his name he has what looks like a Dutch flag.
    It's the G.I. Joe logo, youngster. G.I. Joe-the real American hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Champ Kind View Post
    Great no wonder Stardust won't return my emails today. She is probably wallpapering her place with pictures of Doug Schwab.
    Ooooo, I better get my order in!
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Stiffy View Post
    I like how you know what the Dutch flag looks like
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Clarissa Chun (48 kg) shirts now available at clarissachun . com

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    I like how you know what the Dutch flag looks like
    Well I have been there and it was during the peak of the World Cup (soccer) and there were flags everywhere.
    Curtis Chenoweth
    wannabe national champ headed to a new home:walkman:

Steve Mocco's shirt added!
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

TC Dantzler added also
    I will smash your face into a car windshield and then take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!

Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.

Steve Mocco now has a shirt for sale as well.

Mocco Releases Commemorative Olympic T-Shirt to Raise Funds
    8/6/2008

Olympic Freestyle heavyweight, Steve Mocco, is the latest Olympic Wrestler to release a commemorative Olympic T-shirt. The costs of shirts are $20 plus shipping and handling and are available at Steve?s official website of www.stevemocco.com .

Proceeds from the shirts will be used to help send Steve?s family to Beijing for the Games as he competes for the gold medal.

Mocco resides in Colorado Springs, CO, and is representing the US Olympic Team after winning the spot at the 2008 US Olympic Team Trials in June. Mocco will be competing on August 21.

For more information, please contact Kate Mocco at kate@stevemocco.com .
    Champions are made while no one is watching.